Sign in to eBanking
As you may know, BestBank became a division of First Citizens Bank some time ago. Over the weekend of Friday, Aug. 10 – Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018, we’ll begin converting your current BestBank deposit and loan accounts, and your online and mobile banking access, to services offered by First Citizens Bank.
BestBank Online and Mobile Banking customers will gain access to First Citizens Digital Banking,* including Online Banking with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit, on Monday, Aug. 13.
We wanted to share the following information with our customers in preparation for this transition to First Citizens Bank accounts and services.
Please review the below information regarding your Online and Mobile Banking access:
- Bill Pay will be unavailable after Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2018. Your Bill Pay transaction history will not convert automatically to First Citizens Digital Banking. Some payee information may not be available. We recommend that you make a copy of or save your payee information and/or payment history to make it easier to set-up in First Citizens Digital Banking beginning Monday, August 13. Based on feedback and as a benefit to you, if you have any one-time or recurring bill payments scheduled after August 9, those will be processed. We hope this update makes your transition to First Citizens Bank easier.
- Consumer Online and Mobile Banking, including Mobile Check Deposit and Text Banking, and Business Online Banking will be unavailable beginning Friday, Aug. 10, at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Any one-time and recurring transfers you have previously scheduled will not be transferred to First Citizens Digital Banking. Online transaction history and statement history will not be transferred to First Citizens Digital Banking. For your convenience, you may want to print or save your account history for record keeping.
- Beginning Monday, Aug. 13, after 6:00 a.m. Central Time, please visit www.firstcitizens.com to login to First Citizens Digital Banking. BestBank’s website and online and mobile banking access will no longer be available. You can also download the First Citizens Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.
To learn more about First Citizens Digital Banking and the services you’ll have access to beginning Monday, Aug. 13, please visit www.firstcitizens.com/DigitalBanking.
BestBank customers who have already enrolled in BestBank Online or Mobile Banking prior to June 2, 2018:
Prior to the weekend of Aug. 10-12, 2018, you’ll receive by mail a packet of information about the conversion of your accounts and services to First Citizens Bank and a separate mailing with important login information for your Online/Mobile Banking access.
BestBank customers who enroll in BestBank Online Banking on or after Saturday, June 2, 2018:
- You’ll need to enroll in First Citizens Digital Banking beginning Monday, Aug. 13,2018. Your Online Banking access will not automatically be converted to First Citizens Bank.
- To enroll beginning Monday, Aug. 13, 2018, please:
- Visit www.firstcitizens.com
- Find the “Online Banking log in” box in the upper left corner of the page
- Select “First Citizens Digital Banking” in the drop-down box
- Select the “Sign Up” link and follow the instructions for new customer enrollment (you will need a valid Social Security Number and your converted account number)
If you have general or customer service-related questions, please call 1.800.235.4636 from 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Central Time Monday – Saturday.
* First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens Mobile Banking app. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.