Important Online Banking Notice
As Capital City Bank merges with Capitol Federal®, Online Banking will undergo a system transition.
- On Friday, April 12, Mobile Banking will no longer be available after 2:00pm.
- On Friday, April 12, Online Banking will no longer be available on this platform at 8:00pm.
- You will log in to True Blue Online® after 8:00am on Monday, April 15 from capfed.com to conduct Online Banking.
- You must download the CapFed® Mobile Banking App, from the App Store, to resume Mobile Banking after 8:00am on Monday, April 15.
Things to know:
- Your existing User ID will not change.
- Your existing Password will not change.
- Any account statements, transaction history downloads, or check images needed for tax filing should be printed or saved prior to 8:00pm on Friday, April 12.
- Mobile deposits will not be processed after 2:00pm on Friday, April 12.
- Online Banking will have an updated look, but access to your accounts and bill payments will be the same.
- All bill payment payees will transfer.
- Pending and recurring payments will transfer.
- Recurring and pending transfers will transfer.
- Any transfers scheduled for April 13 or April 14 will process on Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Account history will transfer, but transaction descriptions will appear differently.
- External Transfer accounts will need to be re-established.
- Account nicknames will need to be re-established.
For more information, visit capfed.com/merger.
Please provide the information below and click Continue.